To Our Great Guests,
We have been your neighborhood restaurant for the past 28 years, and we still are!
It is important that we share with you any news we receive and we want you to know that we take your safety and our employees’ safety very seriously over everything else. We want to provide you with an explanation of the measures we are taking during this time to accomplish this. We hope that you will enjoy your experience with us, and feel safe when doing so.
Our Safety & Preventative Measures
This has been updated as of Governor Duceys Executive Order on March 25, 2021, which you can find HERE. We have always followed mandates and guidelines put in place by the Governors Office and the Arizona Department of Health Services, and we will continue to do so. We will update these measures as the situation evolves or changes.
- All employees are screened by a Manager when they arrive for their shift, which includes taking their temperature
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they are feeling any Covid-19 symptoms
- Encouraging social distancing between employees and guests
- Hand washing and hand hygiene requirements for our staff
- As always, our restaurant is cleaned every morning by a third-party cleaning company
- Around the clock sanitizing of all surfaces
- Increased and scheduled bathroom cleanings
While we are confident in our diligent safety & preventive measures, we feel it is our responsibility to mention that there is an inherent risk when in public. With the ongoing pandemic, the reality is – no business can promise a 100% guarantee. We strongly encourage everyone to make their own decision to dine-out based on their personal circumstances and comfort level.